Who should subscribe
China Business Law Journal is required reading for:
- Corporate counsel at Chinese and international companies.
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, directors, managing directors, general managers, compliance managers, regional directors, company secretaries, brand protection managers, IP counsel, etc.
- Partners at Chinese and international law firms.
- Law schools, business schools and other academic institutions.
- Legislators and regulators.
Subscribers to Vantage Asia publications include:
Allen & Overy; Aon; AT&T; Bank of America; Cairn Energy; Caterpillar; Clifford Chance; Cleary Gottlieb; CLP Holdings; Coca-Cola; Deutsche Bank; Genpact; Geometric; Hildebrandt; Honeywell; Infosys; International Risk; Jones Day; Jones Lang LaSalle; Lovells; Mallesons Stephen Jaques; Morrison & Foerster; Nokia; O'Melveny & Myers; Owens Corning; PricewaterhouseCoopers; Ranbaxy Laboratories; Research in Motion; Rio Tinto; Rouse & Co; Shearman & Sterling; Siemens; Slaughter and May; Sony Music Entertainment; Symantec; Texas Instruments; White & Case; Yum Restaurants, and many more leading international corporations, financial institutions and business advisers.